God, I ask that you will be with our family today. Thank you for your grace and mercy with us as a family and how you have healed and redeemed so many of the nasty things we have done to eachother. God, help unite us as part of your family -that we may be building eachother up. God as we are so far away physically from eachother, I pray that you will unite us in your spirit, through prayer. Only a God as big as you can build us up, when we are so far away.
God I ask for your protection over mom, dad, ian, cathy, josh, garrett, and collin. Keep them safe Lord. As our hearts seek you, keep our minds and bodies from harm. Grow us all closer to you. May we be a light into the world we are living in, because of our great faith, love and hope in who you are and what you have done.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Booya! Amen
eeeeeeeeyyyeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Amen and amen. Thanks Meg!
Post a Comment