Mom just sent me the link to the blog...somehow I was never invited. hmmmm... Anyways, I will post stuff now. Missed you guys yesterday a lot. Love you
We missed you too Megan. Playing golf is just not the same without you :)'cause I know how much you love the game. Actually we only went to the driving range and then the putting green. When we got home, Oakly had eaten about a pound of chocolate that had been sitting on the table. We think Oreo might have helped him consume it. Since chocolate can be fatal for dogs, we took Oakley to Pet Emergency and they had him throw up. The Vet charged Ian a lot of money just to make the dog throw up. Wish I was paid for all the times I gave one of you kids Ipacac to make you throw up. (Well mostly I had to give it to Josh) So Oakley survived and Oreo did too. He did get Collin up in the middle of the night to go outside to ????? but that was the worst of it. Oh and Ian and Cathy and Collin lost out on their Easter chocolate kisses.
So that was Easter. It was a beautifully warm (like 85 F) day. We barbequed chicken and actually ate out on the back patio. I have to admit it was strange just having 4 of us around the table. We did miss you, Megan and Garrett and Josh.
What did you do for Easter? Garrett and Josh if you read this-what did you do?
1 comment:
We missed you too Megan. Playing golf is just not the same without you :)'cause I know how much you love the game. Actually we only went to the driving range and then the putting green. When we got home, Oakly had eaten about a pound of chocolate that had been sitting on the table. We think Oreo might have helped him consume it. Since chocolate can be fatal for dogs, we took Oakley to Pet Emergency and they had him throw up. The Vet charged Ian a lot of money just to make the dog throw up. Wish I was paid for all the times I gave one of you kids Ipacac to make you throw up. (Well mostly I had to give it to Josh) So Oakley survived and Oreo did too. He did get Collin up in the middle of the night to go outside to ????? but that was the worst of it. Oh and Ian and Cathy and Collin lost out on their Easter chocolate kisses.
So that was Easter. It was a beautifully warm (like 85 F) day. We barbequed chicken and actually ate out on the back patio. I have to admit it was strange just having 4 of us around the table. We did miss you, Megan and Garrett and Josh.
What did you do for Easter? Garrett and Josh if you read this-what did you do?
Post a Comment