So I am leading worship for the 3rd-6th graders. Do you guys remember any of the worship songs you liked at that age? I am looking for fun, but still worship and not too little kid. I got a few but would love more suggestions!
oh and you can be praying for me with this. Leading worship is never something I feel comfortable doing and I never seem to sing loud enough to lead. Hopefully we will have some microphones set up. But pray for a true spirit of worship amongst the kids.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mary Mary...take that shackles off my feet so I can dance is a really good one.
Your love is amazing.
Lord I lift your name on high.
Every move I make.
You'll do great. Just be the vessel and let God take care of business.
Much love
Post a Comment